Subject: Re: What Bones need ... (SMTP Id#: 2650
From: <[email-masked]> (Alan J. Lloyd )
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon Jun 19 08:30:07 1995

John Gross wrote:

> "I would like to see a "focal point null" that
> is placed whee you want the Focal Point to be and
> a sphere..."

Second that!  Elegant and functional...

Seems as though the consensus is for more graphical
representation/control of parameters & functions.  On that score,
I wonder if that circle (DOF radius) could then be controlled via
mouse action, rather than numeric requester?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Lloyd                                              
[email-masked]
>> All standard disclaimers apply.  Non-standard disclaimers
   available on request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
<[email-masked]>  (Alan J. Lloyd ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]